Safety 1st COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that everyone, including fully vaccinated people, wear masks in public indoor settings in areas with high or substantial COVID-19 transmission rates. Central Arkansas and many surrounding counties are included in the recommendation because of our current COVID-19 transmission rates.
For this reason, we are updating our face covering policy to recommending that all event attendees for our upcoming events (regardless of vaccine status) wear masks inside Simmons Bank Arena, except when those guests are actively eating or drinking.
We will continue to monitor available data and recommendations from our government agency partners at the local, state and federal levels and make any necessary changes as new data and recommendations become available to us. Additional guidance can be found on the CDC’s COVID-19 Website.
If you are not feeling well, please stay at home.
- Guests agree to not attend an event at Simmons Bank Arena if any one or more of the following is true within 14 days of the day of the event:
- (i) you have (or any person in your party or with whom you have close contact has) tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- (ii) you have (or any person in your party or with whom you have close contact has) experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 99.5⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC);
- (iii) you have (or any person in your party or with whom you have close contact has) travelled to any state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
COVID-19 Vaccinated Guests
Thank you for helping to stop the pandemic by getting the COVID-19 vaccination. Additional information on being fully vaccinated can be found on the CDC’s website – When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated.
Health & Safety Protocals
- Frequently touched areas will be sanitized prior to, during and after an event
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided throughout the venue
- Protective partitions in place at all points of sale
- All employees are required to wear a cloth face covering or mask (that covers the nose and mouth), regardless of vaccination status