Ticketmaster and the Simmons Bank Arena box office are the only official ticket sellers for Simmons Bank Arena events. Beware of purchasing from social media posts or resale sites as the tickets may be counterfeit or be listed for inflated prices.
Box Office Hours beginning week of May 29 - June 2, 2023
(Box Office closed Friday, May 26 & Monday, May 29 for Memorial Day)
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 10am - 2pm
- Event Days on weekdays - open at 10am
- Event Days on weekends - open 2 hours before showtime
Phone number for ticket questions during open box office hours
**No tickets are sold over the phone**
Types of Payment Accepted
- American Express
- During regular business hours: street level entrance at corner of Washington & Olive St.
- Beginning 2 hours prior to events: use the stairs or ramp to the main entrance near the flag poles
- To purchase tickets for Simmons Bank Arena events, click here.
- For help with tickets purchased on Ticketmaster, click here.
Refunds or Exchanges
- Please confirm your ticket selection at the time of purchase as tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. For canceled shows, contact point of purchase.
- Most events do not require a ticket for children under the age of two. However, in order for a child to have his/her own seat, a ticket is required. Some shows intended for young children (i.e., Sesame Street Live, Paw Patrol Live, etc.) require children over the age of one to have a ticket. To inquire about specific events, please visit that specific show page on our website or call 501-975-9000.
- Tickets left at will call (radio winners, artist guests, etc) are typically available 60-90 minutes before showtime and can be picked up with photo ID at the box office.
- Most family shows offer group discounts for 9 or more tickets. For more information visit the specific event page here on our website, call 501-975-9131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To see information about age requirements, what time doors open, etc. please visit the specific event page on our website here.
Presales & Event Announcements
- To ensure you are receiving event announcements and on-sale information as soon as it is released, please sign up for our newsletter here: In the Know.
Arena Administration Office (including payroll and lost & found)